For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller. We are registered as Data Controller, Registration Number ZA817164 in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
Our registered office address is Calder & Co. Chartered Accountants, St Vincent House, 30 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7HF, United Kingdom and our email address is email@example.com.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Our servers are located in the United Kingdom.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you an administration fee of £10 per request.